The Alienware laptop range is known for exceptional design, durable yet sleek material and comfortable features for those long periods of use. All these beautiful space-age laptops have world-class engineers working endlessly to get the right look & feel for every laptop.
Every Alienware laptop is crafted with magnesium alloy for a durable, elite feel that’s effortlessly mobile. The four-zone, multi-color RGB keyboard offers you total AlienFX control and programmable keys.
- The Alienware Aurora features a meticulous, zero-fat design and is the first of its kind to offer tool-less upgrades to graphics cards, hard drives, and memory.
- Designed to keep cool: Inspired by the thermal ergonomics of the Area-51, the Aurora provides optimal air intake on the front and right panels and an exhaust fan on top for maximum airflow and cooling of internal components.
- Packed with power: The Aurora is Alienware’s smallest mid tower gaming desktop ever to offer both dual-graphics and liquid cooling.
- Innovative, tool-less access: A uniquely designed PSU swing-arm keeps graphics and expansion cards safely secured and easy to upgrade – along with memory modules and up to 5 storage drives – thanks to tool-less accessibility.
- Iconic & quiet design: Customizable AlienFX lighting gives the Aurora a distinct, dynamic look and its whisper-quiet operation allows you to get lost in the game without noisy distractions
- Engineered to overclock: The Alienware Aurora was designed to fully support custom upgrades with available 8th Gen K-series processors factory overclocked up to 4.6GHz across all 6 cores and up to 64GB of DDR4 at 2933MHz.
- Stunning graphics capabilities: Tested and benchmarked at UHD 4K resolutions and beyond in games and synthetic benchmarks, the Aurora offers brilliant resolution and exceptional frame rates, with graphics options like NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti.
- High-speed and hardcore: Maximize gaming performance and capacity with up to 5 solid-state drives using a mix of 1x PCIe NVMe SSD and 4x SSDs.
- Killer Wireless: The Killer 1535 includes our Extreme Range Technology with two external 5GHz signal amplifiers to improve your performance at longer distances. The External Power Amplifier and the Low Noise Amplifier work together to increase and maximize your WiFi range and to amplify your wireless signals so they cut through the noise to deliver your data as quickly as possible. The Killer E2500’s Lag and Latency Reduction Technology accelerates your highest priority network traffic, such as your game, and makes sure that it never has to wait behind less important traffic.
We would be focusing on Alienware aurora r9, r10 and r11
In a way, the Alienware Aurora R9 is the Mac of gaming PCs. At least, it feels and kinda looks like it, with its stunning yet elegantly understated chassis, proving once and for all that glass panels and gaudy RGB lighting aren’t the only way to make the best gaming PCs attractive looking.
It’s not like the Alienware Aurora R9 should feel the need to overcompensate with flashy gaming aesthetics anyway. With the range of components, you can fill it with, it’s a boon for gamers who want all the power and none of the hubris – and something you’d be happy to pay its steep price tag for. If you can afford it, that is.
The Alienware Aurora gaming desktop line has always been among the best machines for gaming, and the Alienware Aurora R9 has continued that tradition.
Alienware has always positioned itself as the premium gaming brand, and the R9 supports that notion with a classy yet restrained design. An elegantly simple matte case is reminiscent of old-school Macs with those bulbous curves, and the scooped-out front for better airflow creates an eye-catching statement piece.
What’s more, there’s a lack of ostentatious features that don’t do an awful lot other than shout loudly – you won’t find distracting RGB light shows or unusual angles to make it look like a sci-fi hovercraft.
- As you’d expect, every Aurora R9 has the same basic features; that memorable chassis, almost a dozen USB ports – many of which are SuperSpeed – and the usual connectivity gubbins like DP, HDMI, and more on the GeForce card (just remember to plug your chosen medium into the GeForce slots, as your device will default to much less powerful integrated graphics if you use the main DisplayPort at the top).
- In terms of everyday computing, the Alienware Aurora R9 handles like a dream. Even though I kept hurling weighty game downloads its way, it still performed admirably while handling other tasks at the same time.
- Because of that SSD, it also boots up exceptionally fast. This is a system that’ll make light of other day-to-day tasks and more advanced pursuits like video editing.
So many desktops look the same or try for an overly aggressive design, that it’s nice to see a gaming desktop nail a unique and specific aesthetic vision. It’s clear that some real thought went into it, in terms of both engineering and visual design, which I wouldn’t say of every gaming or power desktop I see these days. It matches the style of Alienware’s redesigned laptop line, creating a unified modern look across the company’s PCs. (You’ll see it, and you’ll know it’s Alienware.) Again, even if it’s not someone’s particular style (and it is certainly bold), I admire the effort and vision.
- The new Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition desktop gives you the power to develop and explore new worlds with up to 16-core 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processor
- The Aurora Ryzen Edition is the first Alienware machine to feature PCI-Express 4. 0 Technology, which doubles the bandwidth available to graphics cards for enhanced overall gaming performance. Additionally, any component on your PCI-Express bus is given more bandwidth so you can experience higher performance while creating, streaming or recording.
- The new Aurora features our Legend Industrial Design with an improved airflow pattern. The Legend ID ensures airflow moves more fluidly and efficiently to reduce CPU temperatures. Lower temperatures mean performance with more stability and higher overclocking which results in higher frames per second while gaming.
The Aurora R11 is extremely customizable, and you can choose exactly the components you want. You can select either a 10th Gen Core i5, i7, or i9 processor, and for graphics, you can get the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER if you go for the base model, or go all the way up to two (yes, two!) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti cards in the highest tier model.
- Cooler than ever: Higher airflow efficiency and up to an 8% reduction in temperatures at the voltage regulator heatsink.
- Added safety: To ensure safety we created the stop-anywhere function on the PSU swing-arm, to prevent falling or swinging while in use.
- 1000W power supply: With more power comes more possibilities.
- The future of design: Bold, continuous lighting and the iconic central loop of AlienFX that unleashes dynamic color versatility. Functional front airways and hexagonal-shaped side venting boosts intake efficiency and maximizes air movement.
- Flexibility is key: With an easy-access side-entry panel and conveniently placed ports, including three USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Type A) ports, a USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Type-C) port, plus a headset and mic plug-in all located in the front of the system.
BENEFITS OF ALIENWARE AURORA
The new Alienware Aurora is thoughtfully engineered with an innovative PSU swing-arm, which enables a variety of benefits like tool-less graphics and expansion bays and a compact chassis size. It also allows graphics cards to be perfectly positioned for purposeful airflow.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING AN ALIENWARE AURORA GAMIN DESKTOP
- Productivity: The Aurora R11 is designed as a gaming PC, but you could absolutely use it for work. Since this PC has ample processing power and gaming-grade graphics, you could also use it for photo or video editing. The R11 includes a free keyboard and optical mouse, but you have to specifically indicate that you want those free options. Otherwise, you’ll just get the tower and power cord.
- Audio: The R11 has a number of options for audio sources, including ports for connecting a microphone, headphones, and surround sound speakers. It even has an optical audio port. You should have no problem finding an audio solution that fits your needs. The R11 doesn’t include speakers in the box, but it does have integrated 7.1 channel audio.
- Network: The R11 includes the Dell Wireless DW1810 802.11ac Wireless card (Wi-Fi, Wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 5.0). For $20 added to the price, you can upgrade to the Killer AX1650 (2×2) 802.11ax Wireless Card and get Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 6 capability
- Software: Like most gaming PCs, the R11 runs on Windows 10 Home. You can opt for additional software like Microsoft Office and McAfee antivirus protection while you’re customizing the PC during purchase.
The Alienware Aurora R11 is an impressive piece of machinery. It represents a new face for Alienware and Dell by turning away from the style that’s been their signature look for the past several years in favor of a new, harder, more industrially-oriented design